This year at SAP Insider HANA, you will get a phenomenal opportunity to get up to speed on the latest SAP HANA product capabilities and hear from lots of SAP experts, partners and SAP HANA customers.
As a bonus, you will get the chance to win cool SAP HANA swag by attending select sessions, visit our booth, or participate in our social giveaway!
Event Details: SAP Insider HANA 2017 Conference Feb 27 – Mar 1, Orlando FL @InsiderHANA @SAPInsider #HANA2017
Here are my some of my favorite sessions that can help you get started on a successful SAP HANA journey!
Feb 26: Learn How to Build Analytical Applications on SAP HANA For Free with the Express Edition (1PM – 4PM) Feb 27: SAP HANA Road Map and Vision: What’s New and What’s Next (11AM – 12PM) Feb 27: SAP HANA Deployment, Administration, and Optimization (2:15PM – 2:45PM) Feb 27: Innovate with SAP HANA Using Advanced Analytical Processing Capabilities (4:15PM – 5:15PM) Feb 28: Configuration and deployment considerations for cost-optimizing SAP HANA Infrastructure (8:30AM – 9:30AM)
For more information on all the sessions and details, please visit here.
Visit Us at our Booth!
Make sure you don’t leave SAP Insider without stopping by booth 310 on the show floor between the sessions to chat with our experts, take a dive deep into key capabilities of SAP HANA and learn more about the next-generation application development on SAP HANA. Take advantage of one-on-one time with top SAP consultants, who can answer your specific questions and provide detailed, experience-based guidance, at the SAP Solution Center.
WIN SAP HANA #SWAG!
1. Attend the specific sessions mentioned above or
2. Participate in our social giveaway on Twitter (@SAPInMemory):
Follow @SAPInMemory on Twitter Retweet the official contest tweet Must be at SAP Insider in Orlando
Each day from Feb 27 to Mar 1, we will be giving away 2 "The In-Memory Revolution" books and 1 limited edition SAP HANA hoodie!
Everyone who participates is assigned a number for each entry. At 3:00 PM each day (Feb 27, Feb 28, Mar 1), we will use to determine the winners. @SAPInMemory will direct message the winners on Twitter to let them know they won – so make sure you’re following this handle. The winner must be able to pick up the prize at SAP Insider in Orlando, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
The SAP HANA Social Media Photo Tweet Drawing
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
(1) SPONSOR: SAP America, Inc., 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073, is solely responsible for all aspects of the SAP HANA Social Media Photo Tweet Drawing.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: SAP HANA Social Media Photo Tweet Drawing (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who are 18 years old or older at time of entry and legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (the "Territory"). Employees of SAP or any of its affiliated companies (such as but not limited to SAP AG, SAP America, Inc., SAP Labs, Inc., and SAP Global Marketing, Inc.), and family members of any of the above (parent, children, siblings, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same households of such employees (whether or not related) and any person in any way affiliated with or related to government entities, government officials or any other person or entity in the public sector are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
(3) ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 0:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on February 27, 2017 and ends at 3:00 PM ET on March 1, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Entry Period").
(4) HOW TO PLAY & ENTER:
To enter, follow the three (3) steps listed below:
Each follow and the photo tweet sent that meet the above criteria receives one (1) entry ("Entry") into the Sweepstakes.
Each tweet must be 140 (or fewer) characters. You must follow the Twitter Rules and any other content standards or requirements posted by Twitter. If your Twitter account is set to "protected mode," your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to participate in the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider may apply. If you opt to receive Sponsor’s tweets via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime, and carrier charges may apply for each text message sent and/or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor, in writing, if you change your Account. The Sponsor’s twitter account and related computer systems will be the time keeping device for the purposes of this Sweepstakes.